Ocean Plastic Surgery Center accepts the following financing options:
During your consultation your treatment options will be discussed and you will receive a quote for the recommended procedures. A deposit (not financed) is require to reserve your desired date on our schedule. Full payment for your surgery is due at the time of your preoperative visit, which is at least one week prior to your scheduled surgery. We accept cash, cashier’s check and credit cards as well as the following options, which may be used individually or combined according to your wishes.
The Alphaeon credit card has special financing options not available with other credit cards, the widest array of monthly payment options and highest approvals. Alphaeon is a credit card you can use to pay for procedures, treatments and products. It is only accepted by board certified physicians.
- Online calculator allows you to see exact cost of your procedure per month.
- Budget & Equal Pay plans automatically factor in your interest for set monthly payments.
- No Interest Plans available for 6 & 12 month finance periods.
- Apply using a simple form in our office, with approval you can start using immediately.
- No penalty for paying off your balance early on any plan.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
Prosper is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $5 Billion borrowed and over 300,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust. Prosper is a loan for your surgery costs. This allows you pay for your surgery at Ocean Plastic Surgery in cash or cashier’s check and make payments for your loan back to Prosper.
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
CareCredit works just like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. You provide us with your CareCredit card number to pay for your surgery and your finance period begins. You make payments to CareCredit then pay off your surgery fees.
- Apply online and start using CareCredit immediately.
- Subject to credit approval. Only certain financing options are available at Ocean Plastic Surgery, we can review these with you at anytime.
- Receive your monthly CareCredit statements in the mail or online.
- Make monthly payments, being sure to pay off your balance in full by the end of the promotional period.
- Use your card again and again as long as you have available credit and your account is in good standing.
A Note About Insurance
Insurance does not cover the expenses of hospitalization and surgical fees when surgery is done exclusively for aesthetic reasons. However, if the operation is performed in an attempt to improve or restore function, and as a result it also improves one’s appearance, insurance may defray some of the cost. The benefits paid by insurance companies for reconstructive plastic surgery vary greatly from carrier to carrier and plan to plan. While we make every effort to determine in advance if an insurance can cover the procedure, patients must understand, they are ultimately responsible for the full payment of their surgery. If you are hoping that your health insurance will pay for your cosmetic surgery, we recommend checking with them ahead of setting up your consultation.
We understand the importance of having options to pay for your surgery. We will take the time to thoroughly review all of your options for financing so that you feel confident. If you would like to learn more about surgical costs for the procedure you’re considering, CLICK HERE to contact us! We look forward to speaking with you and to scheduling your complimentary consultation with Dr. Aiello.